What's new

A Car Shot

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't alter this shot so much as allow the car to take me here. ron




Picture041AdjC4StrathueCloneResz-2.jpg
 
I didn't alter this shot so much as allow the car to take me here. ron

That's an interesting way to put it, hah. This really looks more like a drawing then a photo, and of course there's nothing wrong with that. I think it's a good shot, although I do think you can find better applications for this style. As a starting point it's great, I would like to see you apply it to more photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom