A Case of the Mondays (part 2 - 5 pics)

This last one is cool. Just the wall (so many different stones, original wall, filled in door frames) and then the switch. Way cool! The texture and tones of the different stones come out so nicely. And for a change it is a not-so-dark Verbal-B+W... wow :D.

#3 & 5 for me! Great series!

3 and 5 are my favs and 4 looks like a scene from Sopranos.

bace said:
4 looks like a scene from Sopranos.

yeah, like they just dumped the body.

btw this is my fav shot. like the last one also.

Verbal, the Sopranos is a show on HBO

#1 does it for me. i really enjoy the contrast of the flat roof in regards to the clocktower and steeple. and the brick road/slidewalk is awesome.
it makes me wonder if it's always that lonely and quiet there...
it seems as though it should be hustle and bustle.

love it!
thank you so much for sharing.

these are all wonderful. :)

Thanks so much Kalee! It does LOOK like it should be bustling, but it never really is. Downtown isn't half as crowded as you would expect... 90% of the people in town view it as the dirty, druggee portion of town, which is really too bad. They're missing out on a LOT.

Excellent series here verbal - as always... and I agree about the image of the 3 men. They sure do look awfully suspicious - it's my fave too.

Then entire Sopranos series (seasons 1-5) are available on DVD as well - totally worth renting IMO!

Thanks Megapaws! They were actually watching the hundreds of Salmon that were beneath the surface. Amazing sight, actually.

Most reactions

Back