What's new

A Challenger

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
360
Location
indianapolis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#2 is my favorite as well. I also like #4.
 
i am in love with #3. I just wish it was at a wider angle. I think it would have given it that "wow" factor
 
Thanks guys, was just a short session. should really take it out for some better shots. esp since we prob wont have it long. thinking of upgrading to the v8 version in the spring.
and sorry its not and origonal Tirediron lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom