A changing of the seasons

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I got back from a business trip to Nome on Friday and Saturday was the first snowfall of the season. Well the mountains atleast. So I hopped into my rig and drove up the back country roads to shoot a few images.

I like #2 the most. Very good.

I actually needed that considering it was 105 in Phoenix. I'm so damn sick of this heat.

Oh, it looks nice! I am ready for a change of seasons.....

I think I like #2 the best, as well.

Voodoocat has my sympathy!! :wink:

105? ouch that is hot. But hey it is a dry heat, right? :p I like the snow and the cold so it is good here.

I actually liked the first one best of the bunch but now I am leaning towards the second one as well. Damn the peer pressure.

Well, I've got to agree that they're all good but the last one (#4) is my favorite, don't know why, it just appeals.
Snow is nice in pictures and fun to walk in, just so long as you don't have to work or travel in it.
Good stuff geronimo!

Wow, snow in September, hehe, I thought it was bad when it snowed at the end of October here. Of course the snow doesnt really stick and melts soon after.

Winter is nice, around Christmas, but after that im ready for spring. :0).

This is the earliest I can remember it snowing. It didnt stick in the low lands or even most of the mountains. Just the first termination dusk so far. It usually doesnt stick till around oct or so.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back