What's new

A Cold River Walk through Minneapolis

#3 is great! This series is wonderful! :D
 
nice series #3 and #4 are my favorites... :thumbup:
 
Nice work on these Uberben! I'm partial to #3 myself. They are all nice though. This is by far my favorite area to photograph. I've taken hundereds of photos in this and surrounding areas. Its a very historic area, tons of old relics and hideouts as you probably know. The ol' Mill District, tons of fun. My avatar is actually at the foot of the Mill City Ruins building, which have now been turned into some pretty nice lofts (that I'll never afford) Nice work on these. If you're ever out in this area again, feel free to send me a message.

-J
 
thanks. I added you to my MSN Instant messenger list. I'll give you "whats up" when I see you on next. I am on my final interview for a job next tuesday and my wife got a job offer in white bear lake 3 days after she graduated college. So we are moving up there very soon. As much as I love the winona area, it will be nice to have real paying jobs and some metro area conveniences.
 
Last one is my fave. Reminds me of Half Life 2 the Canals level. Also can you post your specs?
 
suryad said:
Last one is my fave. Reminds me of Half Life 2 the Canals level. Also can you post your specs?

Edited the first post to include. :D
 
thanks. I added you to my MSN Instant messenger list. I'll give you "whats up" when I see you on next. I am on my final interview for a job next tuesday and my wife got a job offer in white bear lake 3 days after she graduated college. So we are moving up there very soon. As much as I love the winona area, it will be nice to have real paying jobs and some metro area conveniences.

Sounds good. I'll look for you. Good luck with the job interview. And I know what you mean, Winona is a nice town but its nice being in a larger city. I had a buddy that went to school at St. Mary's in Winona. Good town. I was actually out in that direction in Redwing this fall for thier artfair deal and to take some photos.

Later,

Enjoy the holidays everyone!

-Jared
 
I really like all of them. I would love to see the first one as a b&w. I'm a sucker for b&w. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom