What's new

A collection of my work

Silvermuir

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
50
Reaction score
11
Location
Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
thank you jfrabat
 
Amazing, all of them! I love 1, 2 and 7.
 
I like them all but the first one has to be my favorite. It's creepy and cool.
 
cheers everyone, spent many a night clambering through mud and fields at all hours of the night to get those lol. The creepy stairway was light painted over quite a few exposures, thankfully my mate was there to fire the shutter for me while i ran around with the torch.
 
I like them all. Great stuff! The signature/watermark is a fair distraction; I'd remove it or make it much, much smaller and hide it in a corner.
 
Thanks Jaemie, my watermark is an evoloving addition, I run my own business so i kind of need it although not so much on landscapes.
 
Nice collection.
 
Great work! Really nice!!
 
What an outstanding set. Large but well worth going through. Just too many pictures to comment on. Pictures #2 & 6 just blew me away.
 
Thank you Joel, i went to the location in no 2 because i knew sometimes at the right time of year you get mist lying in that valley and sure enough there it was.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom