A colorful afternoon (pic heavy)

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had quite the afternoon and evening chasing birds around. Colors seemed to be popping in the light. Comments welcome...

Barn Swallow in flight 5_19 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Willet at Sunset 5_19 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

3 This one made me laugh. looked like the hawk was playing peek-a-boo. I had a hard time getting an angle that was decent..

Juvi Red Tail don't take my picture by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

4 got Owl pellet?
Great Horned Owl Pellet by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Coopers Hawk 5_19 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Mallard in flight 5_19 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Snowy Egret Reflection 5_19 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

Sunset Hawk 5_19 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 1 Million + views!, on Flickr

I think the ospreys are feeling a bit jealous now that you've also started stalking the swallows :lol: #1 by far the best for me Kris.

Yep great lighting for these. #5 is magic with that eye detail and feathering. Nothing but the best of profiles that shot. #2, yeah that's the light that makes a great change, beautiful tones. The Swallow, well that's some head on shot, nicely stopped on the wings and head detail is bang on.

All the best Kris, fine shots as always.

Danny.

As always great shots!

HO-LEE CRAP.

Haha. But seriously, depending on the day, your photos make me want to keep trying, or hang up my camera. I am in awe of your abilities with these birds.

Really great.. I'm dying to get some swallow shots. They seem to be flitting just out of my view finder..

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 137

Most reactions

Back