What's new

a cool self portrait

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
705
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
put this in the artsy forum thread too

i put paper around the flash to make an artificial diffuser, and cleaned the mirror up, set the timer, threw the camera up in the air and timed it so that itd snap the shot in mid air, here is the result:

therobshot.jpg
 
Nice :).
I might just steel that idea of you someday (if you don't mind).
Just hope that it works out as well as your photo did.
 
That is awsome, you have captured a very striking image. I never would have tougth of that.
 
really cool idea, don't know if i would dare to try it myself though, to much to think about so i would certently forget to catch the camera.
 
Awesome capture man, I'm half tempted to attempt a re-creation out of interest but I've only had my 30D for a day and dropping it would not be cool.
 
the picture is ok...but thats the best watermark that i ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom