A Couple Animals

JPmkV

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went for a walk on the beach, and this little guy started following me. I don't know if he was eyeing me up as eats or was just curious :lol:. The white balance was completely off, so I tried to salvage it in Lightroom. What do you think?

6768640321_7a7c0e106c_b.jpg

Harry is always an excellent model :thumbup:
I would like it a lot more if I could get rid of the reflections in his eyes. Anyway to do this in Lightroom 3?

6768638413_197af0eae5_b.jpg

Missed a little food on your nose buddy :mrgreen:

Wish you'd been a bit lower but love that first shot - such a relaxed post from the fox! Colours look ok on the fox, though the rest maybe a touch too much magenta?

That's a nice cat picture - and I don't like animal pictures particularly.
Did you try to spot removal tool; it works as a clone tool.

The fox is a great shot - the fox does look a little low in the frame and perhaps the picture a bit un-bright but still very, very nice.

#1 is cool! A bit dark though.. whites are gray!

#2 cute kitty!

Wish you'd been a bit lower but love that first shot - such a relaxed post from the fox! Colours look ok on the fox, though the rest maybe a touch too much magenta?

I absolutely agree. After i snapped #1 I attempted to get a little closer... The result, he got up, stretched and walked away. :lol:

6768641885_c63f9cc938_b.jpg

That's a nice cat picture - and I don't like animal pictures particularly.
Did you try to spot removal tool; it works as a clone tool.

The fox is a great shot - the fox does look a little low in the frame and perhaps the picture a bit un-bright but still very, very nice.

I'm just learning how to use the spot removal tool, but I wasn't able to make it look natural, so I figured it would be better to just let it alone if I couldn't get it perfect.
Thanks for the input too! I agree the cropping on #1 could have been better :thumbup:

#1 is cool! A bit dark though.. whites are gray!

#2 cute kitty!

Thank you! :mrgreen:
I see what you're saying about #1. I was unsuccessful in my editing to get it to look as natural as possible :thumbdown::grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back