What's new

A couple baked Car images

You really have to be humble in this art because if your on the defensive side your pretty much def. I first started a year ago with bird photography and they where bad but I took the critique as well as a rude comment here and there.I had one that said of me dropping bombs for photos,a little rude yes but they where right. I got suggestion along the way that helped me a great deal over the last year. I don't know how to do good HDR and its not my style anyways but really good HDR don't look like HDR or maybe a hint of it IMHO.

The positive side you have nice cars to work with and you captured some good angles of the cars but on the negative side when you have halos on the mountains its overdone either by over sharpening or some other means. People that like this stuff really have no clue what good automotive photography really is and what it takes to achieve it. That being said, if your selling them then all the power to you and keep doing what your doing.
 
:puke:
No one really likes them, they just don't want to hurt your feelings.
Instead of fooling around with parlor tricks to ruin your pictures, you should learn how to take good pictures of cars (actually harder than it seems) and really impress your friends.
And really, how could you do that to a Carrera Gt?

Nice guy....I love how the internet allows for people to hide behind their keyboard and be rude.

Embarrassed, not even a little. The general public are who I am really out to please. They like them and they bought them... That's what matters.
These where just fun to do and they seemed to draw allot of positive comments from the folks in the auto circles I work in.

It's funny how people who are on this site are usually so into the perfect photo they forget how to have fun with some things too. The "Parlor tricks" are fun, maybe you should try some, wait I bet you already do them yourself. Isn't using a wide angle lens or a telephoto a "Parlor trick" too. Anything other than a straight out 50mm with natural light is a parlor trick, do you use Photoshop to edit your images? Do you Crop? Please.... We all use "parlor tricks". LOL

I bet you hate colorized movies too.

He's being honest. You are welcome to like these yourself of course, but you posted to get other people's opinions.
You need to accept constructive criticism even if you don't agree. It will help you improve faster than friends telling you what they think you want to hear.
 
:puke:
No one really likes them, they just don't want to hurt your feelings.
Instead of fooling around with parlor tricks to ruin your pictures, you should learn how to take good pictures of cars (actually harder than it seems) and really impress your friends.
And really, how could you do that to a Carrera Gt?

Nice guy....I love how the internet allows for people to hide behind their keyboard and be rude.

Embarrassed, not even a little. The general public are who I am really out to please. They like them and they bought them... That's what matters.
These where just fun to do and they seemed to draw allot of positive comments from the folks in the auto circles I work in.

It's funny how people who are on this site are usually so into the perfect photo they forget how to have fun with some things too. The "Parlor tricks" are fun, maybe you should try some, wait I bet you already do them yourself. Isn't using a wide angle lens or a telephoto a "Parlor trick" too. Anything other than a straight out 50mm with natural light is a parlor trick, do you use Photoshop to edit your images? Do you Crop? Please.... We all use "parlor tricks". LOL

I bet you hate colorized movies too.

He's being honest. You are welcome to like these yourself of course, but you posted to get other people's opinions.
You need to accept constructive criticism even if you don't agree. It will help you improve faster than friends telling you what they think you want to hear.

I would always get false praise in art school. It was a huge disservice. I ultimately got a degree in advertising and got a rude awakening full of harsh vulgar criticism that was a breath of fresh air.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom