What's new

A couple baked Car images

krbimaging

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
79
Reaction score
22
Location
Surprise, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These two shots are from me playing with the HDR settings in my Camera and then tweaking them up in Photoshop. They are so surreal... I love them and everyone that I know that sees these thinks they are pretty neat too. I hope you folks enjoy them too.

Dang it, sorry went to wrong gallery, should have been general..
 

Attachments

  • $981-BoxsterS.webp
    $981-BoxsterS.webp
    4.7 MB · Views: 176
  • $Carrera GT.webp
    $Carrera GT.webp
    2 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
These shots remind me of my days working in the darkroom. I created solarizations and played with the colors... It was great fun.
Similarly, creating these images was fun and they create interest among the people that see them. They generate conversation and thought.
i guess one persons view of art is always different than another. :)
 
Have to agree. It's over done IMO

JohnLindsey-Photography
 
:puke:

No one really likes them, they just don't want to hurt your feelings.

Instead of fooling around with parlor tricks to ruin your pictures, you should learn how to take good pictures of cars (actually harder than it seems) and really impress your friends.

And really, how could you do that to a Carrera Gt?
 
:puke:

No one really likes them, they just don't want to hurt your feelings.

Instead of fooling around with parlor tricks to ruin your pictures, you should learn how to take good pictures of cars (actually harder than it seems) and really impress your friends.

And really, how could you do that to a Carrera Gt?
as someone that ruins my photos I take offense to this...:wink:
 
:puke:
No one really likes them, they just don't want to hurt your feelings.
Instead of fooling around with parlor tricks to ruin your pictures, you should learn how to take good pictures of cars (actually harder than it seems) and really impress your friends.
And really, how could you do that to a Carrera Gt?

Nice guy....I love how the internet allows for people to hide behind their keyboard and be rude.

Embarrassed, not even a little. The general public are who I am really out to please. They like them and they bought them... That's what matters.
These where just fun to do and they seemed to draw allot of positive comments from the folks in the auto circles I work in.

It's funny how people who are on this site are usually so into the perfect photo they forget how to have fun with some things too. The "Parlor tricks" are fun, maybe you should try some, wait I bet you already do them yourself. Isn't using a wide angle lens or a telephoto a "Parlor trick" too. Anything other than a straight out 50mm with natural light is a parlor trick, do you use Photoshop to edit your images? Do you Crop? Please.... We all use "parlor tricks". LOL

I bet you hate colorized movies too.
 
I would say this to your face: They are awful in every way. It is not a personal attack, and it's not even rude. One day you will realize I stuck out my arm and helped you out of the hole.

Honestly, why would your goal be to please a bunch of people that think those look good?

If that's the case, open these open in PS and run glowing edges and REALLY impress them.
 
Last edited:
No one is hiding behind their keyboard. If you were standing right in front of me, I would tell you they look like crap in my opinion.
 
:puke:
No one really likes them, they just don't want to hurt your feelings.
Instead of fooling around with parlor tricks to ruin your pictures, you should learn how to take good pictures of cars (actually harder than it seems) and really impress your friends.
And really, how could you do that to a Carrera Gt?

Nice guy....I love how the internet allows for people to hide behind their keyboard and be rude.

Embarrassed, not even a little. The general public are who I am really out to please. They like them and they bought them... That's what matters.
These where just fun to do and they seemed to draw allot of positive comments from the folks in the auto circles I work in.

It's funny how people who are on this site are usually so into the perfect photo they forget how to have fun with some things too. The "Parlor tricks" are fun, maybe you should try some, wait I bet you already do them yourself. Isn't using a wide angle lens or a telephoto a "Parlor trick" too. Anything other than a straight out 50mm with natural light is a parlor trick, do you use Photoshop to edit your images? Do you Crop? Please.... We all use "parlor tricks". LOL

I bet you hate colorized movies too.

despite not being a huge fan of the photos myself, I tend to agree with this. If he sold it that is pretty much done and said. That's his audience. (photos really aren't great though)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom