Andraste TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2006 Messages 110 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #1 Hey all Just thought these couple pics came out kinda neat in black and white. Let me know what you think!
Hey all Just thought these couple pics came out kinda neat in black and white. Let me know what you think!
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #2 These are good....esp the second one Welcome to tpf
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 3, 2006 #3 Archangel said: These are good....esp the second one Welcome to tpf Click to expand... i agree. welcome to TPF :thumbup:
Archangel said: These are good....esp the second one Welcome to tpf Click to expand... i agree. welcome to TPF :thumbup:
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #4 Love that second shot!
X xion TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 83 Reaction score 2 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 #5 Like the second one. Very clean and moving.
Andraste TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2006 Messages 110 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Hiya everyone Thanks for the comments, glad you like the pics! And yeah I like the second one better myself. One of my favorites that I've taken so far ^^ And thanks for the welcomes too. I appreciate it! :thumbup:
Hiya everyone Thanks for the comments, glad you like the pics! And yeah I like the second one better myself. One of my favorites that I've taken so far ^^ And thanks for the welcomes too. I appreciate it! :thumbup:
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Feb 3, 2006 #7 Nice shots, love that second one. Welcome to TPF!