A couple 'creative' Fall colors ..

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's beautiful here in S. Idaho...... Lots of color, and lots of pictures being taken.... I have a ton of normal, beautiful shots, but thought I'd go out today and try a couple of more creative shots - understandably 'subjective', but I'm up for your comments....

thanks,

r

4021048790_fffafeccd4_b.jpg

4024063011_4d3cc025d3_b.jpg

4024064973_928621a03d_b.jpg

I really like the first one. The others are interesting, but my mind is confused. (After looking at it further I do like the second one. ..my mind is still confused, though).

I agree, I love the first one the other two are interesting but not as compelling.

I really lke the first shot. I do wish the sky peeking through the leaves was just a bit more blue, but still its a very nice image.

I find the second shot to be very interesting. It makes me feel like I'm staring out the back window of a speeding car. I like how all the color lines draw my eye right into the center of the photo.

The third shot falls short in my opinion because there is really nothing to hold my interest - there is too much yellow, not enough sky or significant tree branch to break it up.

Most reactions

Back