What's new

A couple 'creative' Fall colors ..

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's beautiful here in S. Idaho...... Lots of color, and lots of pictures being taken.... I have a ton of normal, beautiful shots, but thought I'd go out today and try a couple of more creative shots - understandably 'subjective', but I'm up for your comments....

thanks,

r

1.

4021048790_fffafeccd4_b.jpg


2.
4024063011_4d3cc025d3_b.jpg


3.
4024064973_928621a03d_b.jpg
 
I really like the first one. The others are interesting, but my mind is confused. (After looking at it further I do like the second one. ..my mind is still confused, though).
 
I agree, I love the first one the other two are interesting but not as compelling.
 
I really lke the first shot. I do wish the sky peeking through the leaves was just a bit more blue, but still its a very nice image.

I find the second shot to be very interesting. It makes me feel like I'm staring out the back window of a speeding car. I like how all the color lines draw my eye right into the center of the photo.

The third shot falls short in my opinion because there is really nothing to hold my interest - there is too much yellow, not enough sky or significant tree branch to break it up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom