A couple from a wet 'n' dark Scarborough

I went to look at my own photos from Scarborough just now and mine are boring in comparison; was looking for the one of the place were we had that Cream Tea (The Ivy House), and it could be the white one right behind the red traffic lights in Photo 1, but I'm not sure, as the half-timbered one next to it looks not quite right. But I'm not sure if there was one like that next to the Ivy House, we only spent some 2 hours in Scarborough on my first and so far only time there...

I went to look at my own photos from Scarborough just now and mine are boring in comparison; was looking for the one of the place were we had that Cream Tea (The Ivy House), and it could be the white one right behind the red traffic lights in Photo 1, but I'm not sure, as the half-timbered one next to it looks not quite right. But I'm not sure if there was one like that next to the Ivy House, we only spent some 2 hours in Scarborough on my first and so far only time there...

Maybe I should start a "Scarborough" thread where people post Scarborough UK photos. :)

I wonder how many contributors that one would get? ;)

Most reactions

Back