What's new

A couple from the barn yard and a train C & C please

snaggle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Wainwright AB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.

4648254164_1aa85528b1_b.jpg



2.

4648211488_218150b236_b.jpg



3.



4648173282_4bb6bc67b8_b.jpg


4.

I want to use this to frame a second picture using photoshop, just havnt found the one yet.

4648169824_bfb9d24ea8_b.jpg


5.

4647580885_6d2a9eb578_b.jpg


6.

4647614575_879045aba0_b.jpg


7.

4648202688_311fcb72ea_b.jpg
 
1. Nice DOF and ok comp. Maybe closer? The can looks as though it has nice detail

2. Good comp, but the branches in the top left are distracting. Maybe try it with a better sky?

3. Great details everywhere. Seems like a perfect spot for a light beam

4. I can see where you were going, but its just boring

5. As nice as this is, we've all seen it a million times. Im a sucker for DOF though, so I like it.

6. Interesting perspective, but see 5's comment

These are all very nice "exploring" photos, which I love doing. The main comment on all of them is the lighting isnt very good. I can see some amazing shots coming from here with warmer light. Is a reshoot possible?
 
I LOVE # 3 !!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom