Layspeed
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2009
- Messages
- 307
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I had some free time today after picking up my son from school so I decided to take out the camera and snap some photos. I've been playing with DOF and I like these ones best today. I think I'm improving a tiny bit. As always C&C welcomed!
1.
2.
3.
4
1.
2.
3.
4
Maybe I'll try to use a tripod? #2 the paint on that patio chair really looks like crap in person also. The background is outdoor floor tile. The seat of the chair is also curved so maybe try a different F/stop to get more of the foreground in focus? On #3 I guess I did cut off a few tiny pieces..but I thought the focus was rather good. #4 is my favorite because I'm a die-hard Honda fan :thumbup: I will keep practicing.