What's new

A couple in sync

dheerajjuneja

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Ghaziabad, India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These days people are really luck if they are able to stay in sync with each other's mindset and activities ... a rare to find couple ;)

_MG_4646.jpg
 
Thats great...wish I too was in sync with them as well. Nice capture
 
Very nice! It can be super hard to photograph primates in a natural environment so my hat's off to you. When I was in China I was hiking and came across some Rhesus monkeys and was so stunned at the humanity in their expressions that I only got a few good shots out. The rest were all a blurry mess.

This is a cool photo..
 
Thanks Chris ... call me lucky ... but i was walking down from a mountain (Here in India, we have lot of temples located on Mountains, so had gone to visit one of them) and suddenly saw this very cool picture in front of my for the taking :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom