stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
gwelup5.jpg

gwelup 4.jpg

Oh I like no2- and there am I thinking Australia was a dry barren land- guess I'm wrong hey ? ;)

Les

Two very different styles there. The first has a bit of a mystical feel to it. Great sky in the second.

Perfect comp in #2. Nice set

Very nice shots.....
Thanks very much Jeff
Oh I like no2- and there am I thinking Australia was a dry barren land- guess I'm wrong hey ? ;)

Les
Thanks Les. If I want dry and barren I will just drive east out of Perth :)
Two very different styles there. The first has a bit of a mystical feel to it. Great sky in the second.
Thanks very much. I thought I would do a "standard" landscape image for one and use some artistic license on the other.
Perfect comp in #2. Nice set
Thank you
Very nice set! I really like #2 for the comp, and #1 has a surreal quality about it.
Thanks Jeff. Glad you liked both of them. I used a bit of "artistic license" on the first one.

My eye is drawn to your first shot for its artistic interpretation of nature. It's worthy of a large framed print for your living room.

Both are very nice. Am I wrong to assume you were going for the 'dreamy or ethereal look' in #1? I like it very much, whatever it was you were shooting for.

My eye is drawn to your first shot for its artistic interpretation of nature. It's worthy of a large framed print for your living room.
Thanks very much. I must actually print and frame more of my images.
Both are very nice. Am I wrong to assume you were going for the 'dreamy or ethereal look' in #1? I like it very much, whatever it was you were shooting for.
You are correct about the dreamy look in #1. I thought I would be a bit "arty".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back