A couple more with my phone camera -- better?

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
comments and anything would be great :]

lingering shadows.

golf-1.jpg

spikes.

weirdthinbg.jpg

I absolutely love both shots. I would do some editing to them though, but of course, that's just me.

my question is why are you taking pics with your phone and posting them on a photography forum... They are some alright shots but you are extremely limited in every way with a camera phone expecially if you want to get serious about photography you are going to have to be able to change things that a camera phone won't let you. like the shutter speed and the apetchure and the iso's.

It's just another form of the medium. I would submit that you can get a masterpiece out of a camera phone, given enough talent.

Besides, it's still a camera.

well for now i only have my phone camera -- i'm getting a real one for my bday in a week hopefully! :]

my question is why are you taking pics with your phone and posting them on a photography forum...

Its still photography.. even if the camera is also a phone. Essentially a different medium.

If photography wasn't photography if taken by a cell phone, then the same can be said for Holga's with plastic lenses, toy cameras, pin hole cameras, even polaroids.

I like the mood of the first one.. good work. Keep shooting (with whatever you have). The CA along the tops of the trees actually work for this photo.

I'm a real newbie here but I like the first image a lot. The second image seems soft perhaps - can't really determine what you took a pic of. IMO, good camera your phone has!

my question is why are you taking pics with your phone and posting them on a photography forum...

Its still photography.. even if the camera is also a phone. Essentially a different medium.

If photography wasn't photography if taken by a cell phone, then the same can be said for Holga's with plastic lenses, toy cameras, pin hole cameras, even polaroids.

I like the mood of the first one.. good work. Keep shooting (with whatever you have). The CA along the tops of the trees actually work for this photo.

Thanks! What's CA? and the second one is just a bit weird. I'm not even sure what it is, it was in a museum. I thought the shadow of it on the wall was pretty cool.

I like the first photo btw. I'm not too keen on the 2nd, mainly because I have no idea what it is.

awesome sorry about you just using your phone... I can't wait until we get to see some photos. I'm sure they will be really good I see alot of potential in those taken by your phone. sorry about putting my foot in my mouth earlier...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back