What's new

A "Couple" new phots C&C : )

mirandajean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontaeio, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1

2008_08031st0135.jpg



2

2008_08031st0073.jpg


3

2008_08031st0140.jpg


4

2008_08031st0142.jpg


Thank you again. Already i was going to put at pictures then though " why isn't my main focus there" or "i should have left lead room" and so begins the education of photography.

Thanks for all the help

Miranda-Jean
 
Why does the dog have blue feet? :)

Parts of the flowers that I would like to look at seem either out of focus or blurry, to me. I do like their colors, though.
 
LOVE #1.
2,3,4 just dont do anything for me.
And the dogs feet have blue lighting on them?..lol
 
1 & 4 does it for me. Very nice... I need to get a macro lens!
 
I like the concept of 1 but feel the front most petals are too.... in your face and up front in the frame. Maybe a slightly different composition? I like the overall angle though.

2 is not a really interesting subject and alot of the ground around the paws is distracting. Good on you for trying something different

3 I like 3 alot, best of the bunch for me. I like the lines that the petals create and the light through them. I wish it was a bit more in focus and the exposure was a bit more consistent
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom