A couple of days late, but . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know of or care about the recent fate of Chris LeDoux?

Sorrily missed here.

Got the chance to see hinm live once, was really hoping to see him again. RIP Chris :hugs:

sorry, i had to go to his official website to see who he was. i didnt know him, but sounds like he was a pretty awesome country star; and not that old a fellow either. the images of him on his site were very well done!

Yeah it has been coming!
I am also very sd about it as he was one of my favorites and a close friend to one of my uncles!
He had liver cancer and it got him,
He also had a liver transplant about4 yrs ago and I wonder if he got a bad one?
He will be missed for sure!
He had 5 kids and a loving wife and a nice ranch outside of Kaycee Wyoming.
The worst part to me is that he was only 56!

Oh and I had seen him live 5 times (twice in UT at the Uof U huntsman ctr and 3 times at Billy Bob's Texas in Fort worth. Great place to see a concert!)

I only got to see him live once, but he did ride the bull on stage :mrgreen:

That was Chris for you, Every concert ended with him on a mechanical bull, I saw one of his first right after he had the liver transplant, and he even did it then!

He was a great entertainer .....

I was a big fan of Chris LeDoux and I was very sad to hear of his passing. I think I may have seen him at a country music festival or two but the best show I saw was in a bar where we were all jammed into a small space. He was one of the best performers, with his enthusiasm and old school values.

This Cowboy's Hat, is one of my favorite songs. My fiancé heard it for the first time just after he died and she loved it right away.

Billy Bobs is a bar setting like that! They bill themselves as the worlds largest honky tonk!

Those shows were awesome!
I have to agree with Big Mike, that setting made the best concert!

Big Mike said:
This Cowboy's Hat, is one of my favorite songs.
Absolutely.

As for the bar scene? Ya that's pretty good. I saw Wade Hays like that once and it was so so, Chris on the other hand would've completely rocked the place :hail:

Most reactions

Back