What's new

A Couple of Lake shots.

Those pix were worth you being cold!
 
Number 1 is perfect, the colour being out of this world. Frame it, hang it somewhere it can be seen, and start selling it.
Number 2 is a much lesser version of #1 and pales in comparison really.
I feel that #3 needs some extra room to the right to feel balanced. The HDR-ish look is not working for me (it might for others), and I think that the placement of that column in the centre makes it the focal point, which is likely not what you intended.
Just my $0.02.

EDIT: I see that you've now taken #2 down :)
 
The first one is outstanding. Color, exposure, leading line and use of empty space all contribute to the image.
 
Thanks for the comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom