A couple of quick kitty shots to keep me out of the doghouse

Really great set! One of theses days I have to get to the zoo.

I spend pretty much every Saturday there myself, works out very well for my schedule. My aunt has dialysis on Saturdays, so I pick her up and drop her off there in the morning, then hit the zoo, swing back by and pick her up in the afternoon when she's done.

great set..

Thanks Danny - I really need to replace that 70-200mm 2.8 at some point, really missing that lens.. lol

I spend pretty much every Saturday there myself, works out very well for my schedule. My aunt has dialysis on Saturdays, so I pick her up and drop her off there in the morning, then hit the zoo, swing back by and pick her up in the afternoon when she's done.
That is really nice of you, I bet she is very grateful. :)

That is really nice of you, I bet she is very grateful. :)
Well she's my responsibility, both of my aunt's are so I really don't mind a bit.

I hit the zoo and have a good time shooting and she doesn't have to drive, which sometimes she can't depending on how she feels after dialysis.

Sunday's I try to get some non zoo shooting when I can, doesn't always work out that way but I do what I can.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Haaa. Dang, it did not read well. Crapola. .

Take two. I'd buy #1 if I could afford it after the 15 bucks paid by the courts for jury duty.

Haaa. Dang, it did not read well. Crapola. .

Take two. I'd buy #1 if I could afford it after the 15 bucks paid by the courts for jury duty.

Nah, I thought take 1 was a lot funnier.. lol
#1 stinks, can I have it?

Lol.. sure. Pretty sure it's posted to the flickr account, should be able to download the full sized version from there. Enjoy

Quick edit, ok just checked, not there.. will upload it for you tonight when I get home.

very nice set crisp ,and comp .al

Most reactions

New Topics

Back