A Couple Of Red Birds In My Back Yard

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took a few minutes this afternoon to shoot some bird photos in my back yard. I'm still trying to get used to my new eyes while using manual focus. I's shooting with my Canon 5d mkiv with a Sigma 150-600 Sports lens and a 2X extension. Shooting in manual mode as well as manual focus using a tripod. Here are a few I was able to get. It feels good being able to see what I am photographing.

Red Bird-6095.jpg

Red Bird-6202.jpg

Red Bird-6221.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!

Your new eyes focus very well, congrats.

Thanks,everyone!

Very nice. They stand out quite well on that background.

Did you have cataract surgery.. if so i know what your going through..big improvement but big adjustment too.. beautiful shots

20/20 vision in both eyes. I had the surgery about 6 months ago and I am getting some blurring in my left eye a little. I guess I do need to use some eye drops.

20/20 vision in both eyes. I had the surgery about 6 months ago and I am getting some blurring in my left eye a little. I guess I do need to use some eye drops.
after surgery did you need to use anti inflammation drops.. i have been using them 3 times a day for 5 weeks...... maybe you need a new appointment with eye dr to check 6 months post surgery.. If your eye is a bit watery you may need dry eye drops.. they do help alot..ps 20 20 awesome.. i am 20-25

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back