What's new

A couple of shots, comments and suggestions please :)

chews89

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

I've been into photography for a few weeks now and here are a few of my favourite shots. I would appreciate any suggestions/comments that you guys may have. Cheers :)

73094cce__DSC0016-2.jpg


fdb56ee7__DSC0081%20-%20Copy.jpg


ebe3f27d__DSC0358%20-%20Copy.jpg


76ed5db0__DSC0383-2%20-%20Copy.jpg
 
Welcome to TPF! :)
I love the light and shadows on the first one. Very nice. It appears slightly titled to the right, but not too bad. Maybe it the ilusion of the tree leaning, but the horizon looks slightly tilted. Anwyay, I like it. I would like to see it less bright for my taste. Anyway, you said you are just starting out, this is a good start.

The scond one has interesting lines leading your eyes up the tree. I like the view of looking up through trees, so naturally, this one is appealing to me.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.
 
Hi there, and welcome to the fun. I love the colors in the first one. And the third one is very interesting but the sign takes away for me. I think I would have removed it. Great first shots. Keep em coming.
 
You're making a good start! Keep shooting and don't forget to look at other people's work... and always always always have a goal in mind or something you want to fix. The moment you become happy with your work is the moment you stop improving!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom