What's new

A couple of shots for CC ... please

Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Location
Tulsa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of shots I have taken in the last couple of weeks. These are shot on film with a Nikon FM with a vivator 28-210 lens. These are how I recieved them from the lab but I am thinking of putting these two shots in my portfolio just wanted an outside opinion.

Thanks,
Michael


65380006.jpg




R1-24A.jpg
 
Heya

I've never shot on film but I assume the same photographic skills / techniques apply

1. The reads are bit soft. The picture lacks SOME definition
2. Not bad, however I reckon it would look better in b/w.
 
I really like the 2nd one, Ive never shot on film either - But like christm im guessing its the same.
would definatly look cool in B&W
:D
 
Neither of them are that interesting, to be honest. The first one looks like an accident. Not digging the reeds on the left side. The shadow from the bridge is pretty cool. I like the water in #2.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom