What's new

A couple of still Lifes

writer45

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi:

Here are a couple of still Lifes I shot a while back.

John

file.jpg


file.jpg
 
Hello John, not sure if you're looking for critique and I'm not saying I'm qualified to give it. I do have an observation,however. The props are wonderful but they have no environment. No setting. They're sitting in the dark. I see these items especially #2 sitting on an aged wooden desk with warm light and shadows from a desk lamp, for example. I believe those type of elements are required to complete scenes such as these. JMHO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom