What's new

A couple of sunrises from last summer.

Mr. ScubaDude , I am not a landscape expert at all ,but everyone has an opinon . Right ? of the two the first is more pleasant to my eye . The star burst in the lights due to a small aperture ,as well as the longer shutter speed created a smooth ,tranquil bed of water . There also seems to me to be more detail in #1 . I also like the roof top anchoring the corner in the first ,It gives me a beginning point with the lights being a middle ...mountains becoming the finish of the story .
Well that is how I see these photos ,Both are great , #1 the strongest .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom