What's new

A couple Photos

Rhodes7586

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Altoona,Pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple Photo's I took, didn't get much time to edit them. If anyone has any CC it would be appreciated. Feel free to edit them as well.

1)
HDR1.jpg


2)
DSC_0208.jpg


3)
DSC_0210.jpg
 
#2 is blurry, I uploaded the wrong one. Sorry

2)
DSC_0211.jpg
 
Did you edit #1 in photoshop? If so what did you do to the picture?
 
Yes #1 was edited in photoshop, it was edited with a HDR plug in that I do not have installed anymore. I can find out which one it was if you want to know. It was a pretty good Plug in.
 
I do not like the car in the first one, honestly, its a boring car, sorry... I cropped it out real quick, I kind of like it like this.
IMG00250-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom