TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #1 Thoughts?? I realize people like to see faces, but I kind of liked this one of my son practicing his new hobby. Lonely softball...
Thoughts?? I realize people like to see faces, but I kind of liked this one of my son practicing his new hobby. Lonely softball...
fotomumma09 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2011 Messages 274 Reaction score 33 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #2 I really like these!
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #3 I like the baseball one! Cool lighting!
rokvi TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 629 Reaction score 97 Location Queensland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #4 Yes people do like to see faces, as they can tell a story by their facial expressions. Your first shot doesn't need it as we can definitely see the story behind it. Well executed photos!
Yes people do like to see faces, as they can tell a story by their facial expressions. Your first shot doesn't need it as we can definitely see the story behind it. Well executed photos!