A couple shots from a recent e-shoot.

EPPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's a few pics from an engagement shoot last weekend. This couple was one of the most fun I've ever worked with. Hell, they even took me out for a couple beers after lol.

In the first one, what was your reasoning to cut off the feet on a full body shot?

There was an ugly old shoe there, that I didn't even notice till I got home and looked at it on my monitor. I wish I had noticed it, so I could have moved it. I know, it takes away from the shot and looks bad.

Oh. I would think the shoe would work, given the environment.

I guess that's true, it was all bloody and nasty...however they didn't mind one bit standing near it lol. It was actually his idea to get up there! They were a really cool couple. One of my favorite clients so far this year.

The first one. You should have had the woman fix her shirt at least some. Looks very unflattering like that. Try to never have a woman stand with her knees locked like that. Have them bend the knees just a little so they can avoid that little fold of skin at the kneecap. Does this guy only have one leg? In the three you have here you only ever see one.

I really like the expressions on thier faces in number 2. It looks very genuine and they appear relaxed.

Number three its hard to pick a subject I still like the shot.

All in all very nice set. I like the overall look and feel of the set. The colors are nice, focus is sharp and exposure looks good to me. Good job!

I guess that's true, it was all bloody and nasty...however they didn't mind one bit standing near it lol. It was actually his idea to get up there! They were a really cool couple. One of my favorite clients so far this year.

you could try rermoving the shoes in photoshop? if you have cs5, content-aware fill is works really nicely for this kind of stuff.

Thanks for the CC johnh, and ghache, I only have CS4 but I'll keep the feet comments in mid next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back