A Couple

DubbinTy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a couple photos i took over the past couple of days of getting my d3000. I thought the photos were pretty neat and wanted to share. I hope you enjoy...if you think of something i could have done better by all means share. Thanks.

photogaphy015.jpg

redberry.jpg

fakiebacksideheel2.jpg

#1 Photo - Just curious, why did you take it?
#2 Photo - The lighting and composition is fine, just not my cup of tea (I prefer coffee). ;)
#3 Photo - Is it a picture of your house? Oh, I just noticed the skateboard "dude". Nice action shot. Just wish it were more evident.

Hope this helps.

#1 - I had originally gone and tried to take a picture of the squirrel standing ontop :lmao:...he jumped off and then i figured well i could probably still get a cool picture out of this and i was happy with what i got.
#2 - thanks haha, i like photos of nature ;)
#3 - thanks

#1 - I had originally gone and tried to take a picture of the squirrel standing ontop :lmao:...he jumped off and then i figured well i could probably still get a cool picture out of this and i was happy with what i got.

Ah, that's why. The squirrel would have bee a great photo. As it is, there's no "story" there.

Yeah i can see what you mean...however at the same time its always fun being creative, i still think it turned out to be a good photo. But thanks man!

Fuck the tree! You should of got the bird in focus!

:lmao: funny funny. Fine do you prefer giant white dogs?
photo8_EDIT.jpg

Most reactions

Back