A DAPPER DUO ~ (WARNING ~ NO GRAPHIC IMAGE )

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7aRI5+KWTGqxAwNYs8O93w_thumb_a57d_Fotor.jpg

A Dapper Duo ~ Labrador Retriever gun dogs MAC and TRAD looked quite dapper in their camo finery whilst waiting for the decoys to be set afield. The neoprene vests aid in breaking up the profile of the dogs as seen by any approaching geese. The vests also help to retain the dog's core temperature and provide added floatation when making retrieves in frigid waters.

Our hunt this morning had one good size flock circle our decoys three times without our ever having fired a shot. Five gunners in the blind shooting at birds flying in a tight formation made it risky that we might mistakenly take more birds than the allowed 2 bird daily bag limit per gunner so we passed on shooting. The flock was the only birds we had an opportunity on during today's hunt. Regardless, a great day spent amongst friends enjoying good conversation in the blind whilst watching the sunrise and being buzzed by a nice flock o' birds. A grand morning most certainly.

Cheers,
THE DOG WHISTLER ☘️

Last edited:
Nice pic. I'm looking for something to feel offended over. I'm not very good at it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back