A Day at the Beach

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I packed my gear (D7100, 17-55 f/2.8, 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 G, 35 f/1.4)
Left battery in charger.
Remembered to bring Ricoh GR.
Got a couple shots - tell me how much they suck.
Thanks. :)

p510756535-6.jpg

p121410783-6.jpg

p115672167-6.jpg

p374894694-6.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

I like #1 with the reflection in the water and clouds. Nice job! The others are OK just not enough in the shots to draw my interest but just my humble opinion.

#1 & #2 are good beach shots. Relaxing....

I like the first two. For the first, however, I'd photoshop out that one guy on the left and maybe make it HDR so that the building in the back will be visible.

The first is solid. The last is outstanding. Shots 2 and 3 are workman-like shots.

Agreed on the last. Love the way the water softens the reflection and makes it look like a painting. The second I'm not in love with, but I like it.

Number one and on the last one I like the painting effect.

Beach shots bore me to tears.

That last picture is AWESOME.

1,3 "okay" s.o.s.

the last one, don't really do much for me it looks like more crap "art" like we don't have enough. jmo

But you said to tell you they suck.
oh 2, i dunno. It's a rock.
looks like a good place to lay down and watch the clouds. i like the clouds not much else going on here.

so they suck.
there ya go.

have fun at the beach anyway? Relax a little listen to the waves? i like the beach. never had much luck with photos there either, but i like it.

least he is posting something to look at. Worse things to look at than a beach..:mrgreen:

3 is the best, the last one does look wrong at first sight.

least he is posting something to look at. Worse things to look at than a beach..:mrgreen:

bribrius... my two remarks are not intended to be looked at individually. They are part of a pair.

Thanks all. I was disappointed to have forgot the battery for my Nikon. Had other things in mind for photos. :(
The Ricoh is a very nice camera, but without a VF it's VERY hard to compose in bright sun. I considered myself lucky to have gotten anything.

#4 is my favorite. I had hoped for more from #2.

Thanks again!

#2 and #4 for me

Yep 4 is all kinds of yum! Very nice!

Did you try 3 in B&W? It was my first thought when looking at it, you have a nice balance with bush and clouds there.

#2, I totally get that shot and wanting more out of it , at the family cottage there is a single big rock that sits in the water, I have shot that thing 9 ways to sundown and have never found "the" shot of it, I always expect more and end up let down.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back