A day at the beach

Sorry, not buying it. I don't see one hairy, overweight guy in a Speedo. That's not a European beach.

I really like 3. I think I'd like it more if it was cropped tighter around the bird and chairs. I find the people on the beach a distraction.

Big fan of 3 too!

I really like 3. I think I'd like it more if it was cropped tighter around the bird and chairs. I find the people on the beach a distraction.

Thank you, and I appreciate your feedback. I tend to prefer to include more context and I like the kind of sweeping feel of the shore off to the right, but I understand why you'd prefer a tighter crop. I'll play around with it and see what it looks like.

I like both 2 & 3. Nice is nice.

It really is :)

Big fan of 3 too!

Thank you!

I like limr's

You like limr's what? Be careful how you answer that :aufsmaul: ;)

I like the whole set. Really like the perspective of the first one; I feel like I'm sitting there with you. I tend to agree with you about #3, I think including the shoreline to the right gives more of a storyline, really puts you there. Good stuff!

I like the whole set. Really like the perspective of the first one; I feel like I'm sitting there with you. I tend to agree with you about #3, I think including the shoreline to the right gives more of a storyline, really puts you there. Good stuff!

Thank you, my dear :)

Thank you, and I appreciate your feedback. I tend to prefer to include more context and I like the kind of sweeping feel of the shore off to the right, but I understand why you'd prefer a tighter crop. I'll play around with it and see what it looks like.

I like both 2 & 3. Nice is nice.

It really is :)

Big fan of 3 too!

Thank you!

I like limr's

You like limr's what? Be careful how you answer that :aufsmaul: ;)
I like limr's exposures, they're fabulous.

Ha! You've talked me into it. I do really like the silhouette of the bird walking away from the crowd, past the cage like shadows of the chair. I'm sitting here with a couple of envelopes cropping the sky down into the chairs, and the bottom up just a bit without losing those beautiful shadows. I can't say it's an improvement on your wonderful work.

Most reactions

Back