What's new

A Day at the Camp-Warning (18 pics)

Lowa2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So the new girlfriend invited me to the "camp" and we had a pretty great time. The family was there, and I managed to snap a "few pictures".

I apologize for posting so many pictures, but it was a great time.

This is the camp, has water, heat, electricity, but no cell/phone service!!! That's great!
DSCF6910.jpg


These little guys showed up, and turns out they are not shy at all
DSCF6932.jpg


Put your hand out
DSCF6934.jpg


And leave it there, and see what comes!
DSCF6938.jpg


DSCF6942.jpg


DSCF6944.jpg


DSCF6946.jpg


DSCF6953.jpg


Her mother was kinda nervous!
DSCF6954.jpg


But she wasn't ;-)
DSCF6971.jpg


Got comfy
DSCF6974.jpg


DSCF6984.jpg


DSCF6986.jpg


The GF
DSCF6987.jpg


Went for a little walk on the water
DSCF7011.jpg


DSCF7028.jpg


DSCF7032.jpg


And these little guys were really not shy!
DSCF7033.jpg


Any comments appreciated, but I mostly posted for your enjoyment, cause I enjoyed myself!

Cheers.
 
Looks like a great time! Where is this place?
 
Its a very very small, village on the east Canadian coast. It's call St-Ignace (french) and it's in the province of New-Brunswick.

Thank you for the comment!
 
Looks like you had fun, and the pics make great snapshots to remember the day, but they didn't strike me as too much more than that?

Not poo-pooing the value of them. There's NOTHING wrong with memories, but not what I would consider something to critique... except maybe the shots of the birds in the trees, which seemed nice overall.

Cute bird, btw... what is that?
 
and I thought only the pigeons and sparrows in big cities dare to get really close to people but that little guy really act like a pet ^^ very cute. I have only been to a camp once in my life but I loved it and hope to do it again :D
 
thanks all. I realise the pictures are not proffessional quality, but the day was pretty much overcast except for a few hours.

I don't know what kind of bird that is (the french name is "Pi") but I couldn't believe that they would come and eat straight out of your hands!

Was pretty amazing.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom