A day at the river

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took some photos while enjoying a day at the river. Let me know what you think.

IMG_6272_800.jpg

IMG_6275_800.jpg

IMG_6361_800.jpg

IMG_6467_800.jpg

5. There was some sort of strange growth on the trees around the river. Not sure what that is from.
IMG_6243_800.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

NJ

I really like the color in # 2, but I'm not sure I really like the crop that much.

Seems like to much empty space on the right side, but thats just me.

Really nice job though

I love that frog capture too. The detail is so impressive.

The bird shots are very nice also, it's normally hard to get a nice shot of them considering their always moving!

Great shots.

Very nice series, good job on the frog. My only critique is that the frog is not very good looking, but that's just me. lol.

Hey, thanks for the nice comment schumion. Not good looking? Okay, not too sure what I can do about that. He was the only one around at the time. I'm sure his friends give him a hard enough time about that already, so I didn't want to upset him by not taking his picture. LOL. :lol:

NJ

Great series of shots with good detail and color to convey the theme and purpose of the shoot!!

#4 bird over the water overall favorite with me, a shot out of all of these to stand alone! Good exposure and detail.. plenty of room in frame for bird to fly, and light glimmering on water a positive plus!! BEAUTIFUL CAPTURE!

Great series of shots with good detail and color to convey the theme and purpose of the shoot!!

#4 bird over the water overall favorite with me, a shot out of all of these to stand alone! Good exposure and detail.. plenty of room in frame for bird to fly, and light glimmering on water a positive plus!! BEAUTIFUL CAPTURE!

Hey thanks very much for the compliment NEM!! Glad you like them. :D

That is a puppy in he tree let him out for god's sake.
Your water actually looks like water bravo
As for the rest they are nice shots for sure.

LOL! Good one. :lol: If that's a puppy, it's been in there a loooong time. Or that tree likes to swallow critters whole...scary...

Thanks for the very nice comments mystery. Greatly appreciated!

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back