What's new

A day with my guitars......for you music guys.

Nightsblood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2007
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Location
Fredericksburg, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I are searching for artwork for the family room in the "music" theme but are having a tough time agreeing on anything. So I figured, shoot it myself. Critique if you would. Wall Worthy?

238.jpg


397.jpg


Copy1.jpg
 
The colors in the first two aren't working for me, but I wanted to say that I really like the wood gradient with the white trim on the back guitar on #3... I think you should work that composition some more.
 
I think #3 is the most wall-worthy. I love the lines and vaguely abstract feel it has to it. It's the kind if thing that would catch someone's attention before they even realized what the subject was. :)
 
I like the colour, but the crops are too tight for my liking.... but thats just me! Nice job other wise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom