What's new

A Deer on Fire and Some Tea

Very nice! Were you looking for the deer or did it stumble upon you as you were shooting something else?
 
Yeah, good shots. The deer is a really interesting backlighting shot. On humans, I totally dislike backlighted, reddened ears in photographs...it just looks awful on people, but on this young deer, it looks awesome.
 
Very nice! Were you looking for the deer or did it stumble upon you as you were shooting something else?


One of the exits I take to and from work is where I found them. There's two or three young of the year that live here, and I've seen them a bunch in the last week. I've been keeping my camera in the front seat, and on my way home yesterday I found this guy with his/her brother/sister. I have more, but I need to fine tune the focus on the 80-200/D800 combo, as it's back focusing kind of heavily.

Jake
 
Yeah, good shots. The deer is a really interesting backlighting shot. On humans, I totally dislike backlighted, reddened ears in photographs...it just looks awful on people, but on this young deer, it looks awesome.


I agree whole-heartedly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom