What's new

A different kind of portrait.

mooimeisie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
711
Reaction score
12
Location
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Spent some time at the farm on the weekend and took this "portrait".

3591319090_d0de1b064d_o.jpg
 
Really interesting. I like that the colors from the wood and the cow's hair kind of blend together so that it takes a moment to process what you're looking at. I also like that half the cow's face is hidden. Like he's being mysterious or something. It's good and sharp and the texture in the hair creates some really interesting patters too. In fact, the only thing I don't really like is the metal bar which crosses his face. I just find it a bit distracting here. But it's a good, interesting picture nonetheless.
 
that would be a very nice shot if that bar was not across the cow's face, i really like the composition though.
 
I agree about the bar, but what can you do when the calf if the same height as the corral fencing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom