JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
This is another shot that I don't know why I like it other than I do...
Thanks for viewing.
LWW
i love this shot! very very cool
wish the sunstar was more prominant but i like it anyhow
nice b/w :thumbsup:
I have seen the writing on the wall
cool shot. works thanks to the mesh on the other side. and yeh it would be nice if the sunstar was a bit more prominent but the fact it is there is what pulls this shot together IMO.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.