What's new

A Door and a Lock

max3k

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
497
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this at a barn I was shooting on Memorial Day...This caught my eye. what do you think?
[/URL]
 
I like it but it looks like you lost some detail in the lock mechanism.
 
i lowered the clarity 100, the sharpened one is ok also..i just preferred this one
 
Max3k
The dangling ropes do not really add much to this photo, maybe try to crop this a little.
 
I could have that open by removing
3 phillips screws. :lol:

The wood the door is made out of draws
my attention, it looks really cool!
 
how about this version.


898648714_X3ocB-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom