What's new

A Dragonflies Meal (C&C)

J_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
12
Location
Behind you.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Caught this guy mid-way through his snack haha.
I think he was eating a wasp? I don't know for sure though.
C&C much appreciated and welcome :)

IMG_86502.jpg



IMG_8643.jpg



IMG_8642.jpg
 
Neat images, my only comment is the crop - you cut off its wings. Personally, I like to see the whole insect - most of the time - unless it is a real close-up of its head or something.
_______________
WesternGuy
 
Neat images, my only comment is the crop - you cut off its wings. Personally, I like to see the whole insect - most of the time - unless it is a real close-up of its head or something.
_______________
WesternGuy
Okay thanks for the tip :)
 
I like the images; but the crossing branches adds a bit of discomfort in focusing on the D/F. I really like the overall green that soothes eyes.... cropping through the D/F could have been avoided as W/G has pointed out

Regards :D
 
I like the images; but the crossing branches adds a bit of discomfort in focusing on the D/F. I really like the overall green that soothes eyes.... cropping through the D/F could have been avoided as W/G has pointed out

Regards :D
Thanks Frequency. I'll be more weary of backgrounds next time. They don't seem to always land where you want them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom