A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2009 #1
polymoog No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,283 Reaction score 3 Location Meercat Manor Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2009 #2 Nice, where is that? Reminds me of Kelso Dunes
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 polymoog said: Nice, where is that? Reminds me of Kelso Dunes Click to expand... Eureka dunes, northern part of Death Valley N.P. I'm going out to Kelso Dunes this morning for a few hours to look for wind drawings in the sand. Like this >> http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/152115-dolce.html -
polymoog said: Nice, where is that? Reminds me of Kelso Dunes Click to expand... Eureka dunes, northern part of Death Valley N.P. I'm going out to Kelso Dunes this morning for a few hours to look for wind drawings in the sand. Like this >> http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/black-white-gallery/152115-dolce.html -
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2009 #4 Hey...I got something like that around here....it's a little cleaner though. Sitll virginal white :lmao: Nice shot as usual abraxas.
Hey...I got something like that around here....it's a little cleaner though. Sitll virginal white :lmao: Nice shot as usual abraxas.
Black & White TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Location Manchester Jan 18, 2009 #5 Pretty
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Battou said: Hey...I got something like that around here....it's a little cleaner though. Sitll virginal white :lmao: Nice shot as usual abraxas. Click to expand... Thanks- That particular shade of white has been extinct in California since 1971 I believe. Black & White said: Pretty Click to expand... Thank you.
Battou said: Hey...I got something like that around here....it's a little cleaner though. Sitll virginal white :lmao: Nice shot as usual abraxas. Click to expand... Thanks- That particular shade of white has been extinct in California since 1971 I believe. Black & White said: Pretty Click to expand... Thank you.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 #7 I find myself thinking of a woman's body. Nice shot.