What's new

A Fair Abstract

Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
10,726
Reaction score
5,468
Location
The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took my Mom to the Fair. She wanted to see my photos in the photo contest, and wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel (which of course, was on the opposite end of the fairgrounds from the building the photo contest was in).
She gets around amazingly well for someone her age, but still, she IS 87 years old, so I didn't stay very long and didn't get nearly as much "photo op" opportunity as I would have liked.

Here's one I kinda liked; maybe it's just because I'm a sucker for pretty colors. :D

As always, C&C, general comments and witty banter are greatly appreciated!

 
Nice one Sharon :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom