What's new

A fallen soldier...

castrol

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
421
Reaction score
0
Location
Spring, TX
I was driving down the freeway today and a couple of firetrucks grab my
attention. There are firemen standing between them... the ladders are extended
and there is an American flag hanging over them. I was intrigued and lucky
for me, I always have my camera with me. Turns out, it was a funeral procession
of a 19 year old fallen soldier from Iraq. I just happened to be in the right
place at the right time.
1
0004681.JPG

2
0004688.JPG

3
0004689.JPG

4
0004725.JPG
 
beautiful & sad at the same time
 
Very powerful images. Nice job. Did you think about submitting to your local paper?
 
weird. that was my childhood exit off the freeway. way to bring back memories!


I was lucky to see a moving tribute like that in Dallas last year - it was amazing. Way to get some great shots of a sad time.
 
Really wish more of our fallen soldiers and their families could get such a tribute.Nice pics
 
great pictures. Its nice to see the good side of our country (instead of all the publicity about that horrible phelps family).

I especially like the one with the firefighters on the bridge and the procession below.
 
Outstanding! Great captures. This jarhead thanks you for getting them.

There is absolutely nothing that is wrong with this country that can't be fixed with what is right with this country.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom