What's new

A fallen soldier...

Great capture.

I hate things like this because it makes my teary eyed, I still miss my XO who was killed by a car bomb.
 
you WERE totally at the right place at the right time.

I love these shots.
 
Wow, thanks everyone.

I was totally moved by all these photos. It really didn't hit me until a little later
on when I got an email back from a friend of mine who actually goes to church
with this family. She passed my photos on to them and they were grateful
to have them. That really made my whole week.

I am glad you enjoyed them and I am very grateful to have been the one to
get to share them with you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom