What's new

A few city scapes and another

James Learie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2654103973_16680f99a6_b.jpg



2654928758_9749626c0b_b.jpg




2654926100_a22a2f91fa_b.jpg



C&C is appreciated. Thanks for looking.
 
the last two are grainy and tilted. what settings did you use for iso?
 
I just noticed the tilt when you mentioned it. Its a film camera so i was using ISO 200 film, definitely not fast enough for night shots.
 
bump for more

I'll assume that means that you are in fact asking for C&C, even though it's not mentioned in your OP.

The main issues with #s 2 & 3 have already been listed. #1 suffers from a blown sky. In a case like this where you really can't use a grad ND, I'd suggest exposing for an HDR merge. A CPOL may have helped as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom