What's new

A Few Everglade shots

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these on the way home trip I made in Dec to Corkscrew Swamp, I’m happy with #s & 3,

Canon EOS-1
Sigma 20-40 F2.8 or Canon 28-70 F2.8
Polarizer
Rollei Scanfilm
Nikon Coolscan V

1
large.jpg

2
large.jpg


3
large.jpg
 
I like that last shot but they look fuzzy.
 
I think they are grainy because of the film used. Great shots, the sky is a wonderful blue in the first two
 
I think that the grain would look great on a print, but on the computer it looks a bit strange... But thats ok. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom