A few from a project I will be working on (It involves beer!)

o hey tyler said:
Did you see the image I posted last night?

No I was drunk lol. Let's have a look see. That looks mighty tasty

Thanks! The lobster and the corn are both fake!

There are secrets and prop wizardry going on. ;)

o hey tyler said:
Thanks! The lobster and the corn are both fake!

There are secrets and prop wizardry going on. ;)

Lol you caught me, can only imgaine what prop toys you have coming out of you camerabag lol.

Thanks a lot! It's 9:00 AM and now I'm thirsty.

Nice ones! They caught my eye and I know what im having with my dinner tonight =)

Nice ones! They caught my eye and I know what im having with my dinner tonight =)

Thanks Nmoody!

Beer, it's what's for dinner!

I love what you have so far! Can't wait to see more.

Very nice stuff.

I do have one small thing though. In the last photo, the corn obscuring the lobster added with the shallow DoF made me look at the plate a bit before I realized that it was lobster behind the corn. I guess it is implied but I just thought that it was a bit distracting having the lobster in the back like that.

It probably isn't enough to really matter however, and maybe I'm just being a lazy viewer.

Very nice stuff.

I do have one small thing though. In the last photo, the corn obscuring the lobster added with the shallow DoF made me look at the plate a bit before I realized that it was lobster behind the corn. I guess it is implied but I just thought that it was a bit distracting having the lobster in the back like that.

It probably isn't enough to really matter however, and maybe I'm just being a lazy viewer.

I see your point, Dave, and it's a good one. To be honest, I put the lobster behind the corn because the corn wasn't plastic... The lobster was. I didn't want it to be blatantly obvious that I had a fake lobster on the plate, since I live in Maine and that's kind of inexcusable.

I will try and find a more realistic looking fake lobster though. Every mom & pop store I go into... I'm trollin' for a lobster. ;)

My first thought was that the lobster should be more of a focus point in the frame, but after thinking about it, I don't think so.

Reason being: the lobster on the label is very pronounced; having the whole fake/real lobster in view would be just too much. Maybe just a bit more visibility, but not totally.

Am I making sense here? LOL

...since I live in Maine and that's kind of inexcusable.

I will try and find a more realistic looking fake lobster though. Every mom & pop store I go into... I'm trollin' for a lobster. ;)

Nope, that's damn inexcusable! Forget trying to find a realistic looking fake lobster. Get yourself a good lobster pot instead and cook up a real lobster.
- it looks more realistic than the best fake lobster you're likely to find;
- it's more pliant, so you can actually pose it;
- it's tastier!

Very nice photos. If I can offer a suggestion would be to show the beer bottle open and half poured on a nice glass.
Your photos are making me thirsty, Salud! :lol:

So BitterJeweller (BJ) has a brewery too? That guy does everything.

idu9hWmsdH6bP.jpg

Most reactions

Back